Monday, February 4, 2008

Webster's Pages Challenge

Please come & join the Webster's Pages Challenge sponsored by Lasting Impression. Last day of submission is on February 28, 2008 so you still have a lot of time to make your entries. The entries will be judged by Webster's owner, Ms. Brandin O'Neill.

Here's a couple of Webster's pages layout that I made. "Gifts under the Tree" was really an easy LO. I really wanted to capture my son's expressions as he opened his gifts last Christmas so I cropped the pics to 2x2 sizes to fit in as many pictures as possible. I then cropped another one a little bigger to make it as the focal point. If only capture the squeals and giggles of DS...Btw, he really did dive under the tree...


For "Enjoy", I experimented on embroidering swirls on my LO. I was inspired by a layout which I saw and thought of giving it a try. It was really hard at first, but I eventually got the hang of it. Tip: Poke holes along the edges of the design to make it easier.


Please check out the guidelines for the Webster's Pages Challenge here. We can't wait to see your entries!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Maybs, those pages look amazing! I so love the photos you took! TFS!

iris said...

Maybs you continue to amaze me with your creations. I am saying this in all honesty - you really are a gifted artist. And a good photographer pa! tutorial please. I'm still stuck in P mode huhu. So for me to get a couple of good shots, I have to take a hundred!