My good friend, Blessie, gave birth last November 2007 to a beautiful baby boy, her last(!) in a brood of 4. I came over to her place to take pictures of her son at 2 weeks old. I absolutely love the sight, smell & touch of a newborn baby! As a gift, I've decided to do a mini-album for Baby Cedric.
The White Out Line is WeRMemoryKeepers' newest line of papers which are perfect for mini-albums. One side has a regular 12x12 design while the back side has 4 6x6 designs. With this great option, I decided to use these papers for Baby Cedric's mini.
I used Canson sheets (available at National Bookstore) as base for this Baby mini. They are about the size of a cartolina sheet & comes in different colors. You'll need 1 or more sheets, depending on the number of pages you need. Measure 6 inches height & cut across the sheet. Fold them as in an accordion.I then cut the WeRMemoryKeepers sheets at a 6x12 size then adhered each on the "face" of the Canson base. It's really so easy since the paper is designed with four 6x6 blocks. This way, I won't have to worry about the base peeking in through the middle fold.
I hope my friend, Blessie, likes this as much as I enjoyed making it.













3 comments:
Maybs, this mini is so beautiful!!!
love your mini-album. wish i could finally get the courage to try one as yours is really inspiring me right now.
Great mini! Love the photos and how you used them page by page by page. I'm sure your friend will love you for this amazing gift! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment