Monday, February 11, 2008

Scenic Route Layouts

Here is a layout I made of my niece, Anabelle. This girl is just as sweet as nice little girls get. Just the right combination for Scenic Route's Loveland papers. The colors of Scenic Route's newest line are just gorgeous: hot pink, strawberry red, yummy raspberry & cool green. Just right for a sweet little girl. Oh, and if you're looking for papers for Valentine's Day projects, this is THE one!


Please checkout Lasting Impression's gallery for the list of materials used. Thanks so much for looking!

And speaking of Valentine'Day projects, here's a layout I made of DH using the Scenic Route Loveland line. Scenic Route Materials courtesy of Lasting Impression. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are nice but I especially love the layout of your niece.
The colours are gorgeous, they
go so well with your black background paper !
You did a great job !