Friday, February 29, 2008

I Want These!

Here are the newest tools for scrapbookers! These 2 products are from Zutter Innovative Products, a company which have produced for Xyron, GBC, Chatterbox, All My Memories, Konica Minolta, Li’l Davis, 7Gypsies, Karen Foster, KI Memories, Junkitz and various others in other countries such as Austria, Australia, South Africa etc.

The Bind-It-All does what it says-- it can bind anything from cardstock, chipboard, plastic, among others. Imagine all the wonderful books that we can make with this machine! A bit pricey at $59.99 but I think so worth it.




The Dreamkuts goes hand in hand with the Bind-It-All because it cuts pages evenly. You can cut paper in 6x6, 4x4, 5x5 or whatever size you want your paper to be. It has a self-sharpening blade and use a crank motion for cutting.

This sells for $89.99 which lands it among the more expensive cutters in the market.

Check out their website here. Now, any takers????

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey, Maybs!!! Been wanting that Dreamkutz too ;) Looks cool, huh? HAHA!

Hey, you're so welcome to try out my B-I-A. I've had it for about 6 months now, and I still haven't used it, hahaha!!

CH said...

I want a Bind-it-All too!! I wonder nga if it's cheaper to just buy those huge binding machines sa National eh. :)

Super love your layouts Maybs!! :D