Before 2007 ended, Junkitz announced that it would be closing its doors. This was sad news because a lot of scrappers loved Junkitz' designs. The good thing though is that Junkitz' designers, Kenny & Stacey, are right now working with Inque Boutique stamps! Personally, I love Junkitz, particularly its vibrant Salsa and School Days lines. The School Days line is perfect for my DS who started pre-school this schoolyear and is off to big school next!
So here it is.... a layout I made of my DS (again!) in this P.E. uniform. I remember how excited and proud he was when he donned his T-shirt and jogging pants for the first time. Of course, he obliged Mama with a pose.
Here's another layout using Junkitz' School Days line of my DS blowing out the candle on during his last birthday. Sigh.... I just love the wonderful expressions I caught on Gabriel's face!
Please check out the Junkitz line available at Lasting Impression.





1 comments:
Love the angle on 'Celebrate" LO! Kakaaliw naman pagmasdan mga gawa mo Maybs!
Sayang I missed those pps from Junkitz! Mukhang kailangan ko na din ng ganyang pps kasi mag-school na si Ethan (uy lumulusot pa ako para lang maka-shopping hehehe!)
-Pia
Post a Comment