Ok, ok, I actually sat down & started working on 3 layouts which were in various stages of (un)finish. Then, the ball just got rolling. It's a great feeling to be able to be productive & finish them over the weekend.
I was finally able to use these K & Co. Amy Butler papers which I shared with Liz G.! I cut out some of the patterns while watching TV last week & finally got to finish them this weekend.
That's basically the story of the first 3 layouts.
This LO was just waiting for the right pictures. It's actually "pre-made" because I had to use the MAMBI rub-ons which unfortunately started sticking to the packaging (that's another story). Last week, DS received an album full of pictures from his pre-school teacher. When I saw the pictures, I instantly went AHA!! and it was done in a jiffy.
Now here's the real deal!
This LO was done in about 30 minutes. Simple, simple, simple.... I even shunned the computer and instead just decided on hand-written journaling. Yipee! I finally got to use the DCWV Rock Star stack.
I'm finally seeing my style... I tried the cutting & layering but I really like it clean & simple. The less embellishments, the better. For me, that is!
This is my eldest DS. Love this photo of him cocooned in his own world.
This LO is absolutely liberating! Done in 10 minutes flat! And the longest thing that took me was placement of the pictures. har-har...Simple for some but I just love it!
And last but not the least, good thing I was able to finish this because I could feel my mojo slowly but surely slipping away. Sigh!!! It was a great scrappy weekend for me! I hope it was for you too!!





4 comments:
Wow! Great LOs. I'm so jealous you can finish so much in one day.
oh wow! kelan pa kaya ako makakagawa ng 8 in a weekend--khit pa sya long weekend!...hahaha. This long weekend finished just 2 kinikilig na ako nun. i love these pages! favorite ko yung techie boy and my world although lahat sila maganda! as in!
Grabe ang dami! And how pretty! What a productive weekend indeed!
oh wow, you've been busy, girl! beautiful pages all!
Post a Comment