Thursday, March 5, 2009

Summer's Here....

So I better post my Valentine (or sweety-sweety) layouts right away. If you've noticed, I don't really use pink in my layouts. Much as I would really like to I just don't do pink. Too sacharine-sweet-that-gives-a-toothache kinda feeling for me. So what do I do when I get an all pink Making Memories Love Notes Collection kit from Lasting Impression? Well of course dig deep (really deep! like 5 years ago...lol!) and look for baby pictures! Good thing I found this...

It's so pink and sweet all overI think I got a sugar rush while doing this!

And this weekend is kinda special because DH and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary, W! Thank you for all these wonderful years we've shared together! I really, really feel lucky and blessed to be in such a caring and supportive relationship with you. Here's to more years ahead of us! Please out the gallery of Lasting Impression for the materials used in the Pure Love layout.

6 comments:

Alby said...

Wow! Happy anniv Maybs! :D

tnapay said...

happy anniversary to you! :)

and these are lovely pink layouts. you did a great job for someone who don't do pinks. hihihi.

thanks for visiting my blog. :)

anyway, yoyin said she saw the Protech meat processor at Makro Pampanga. will head there next week to see if it's still available. i'm gald you told me about it. :-D

marking said...

Happy Anniversary Maybs! Love your LOs

Nina said...

Hi, kapatid! Hindi halata na hindi ka mahilig sa pink. Hehe. Gaganda naman ng mga layouts na to!

Congrats on the anniv too! =)

Miss you!

*hugs*
Nina

Anonymous said...

Hi Maybs! Glad to see you're back! Really love all your LOs! They always inspire...Happy Anniversary and take care!

Lots of Hugs,
Ate Lil

Anonymous said...

ahhh...how sweet :)