This morning, I was parent assistant in youngest DS' Nursery Center Day where 3 parents from the batch talked about their professions. The 3 centers were: (tadah!) a zoo, a photo studio and a cartoon animation studio. One of the parents owns Avilon Zoo and their team brought in a menagerie of wonderful creatures. There was Jenny the orangutan (dressed in a pink blouse with matching pink Crocs!), an owl, a tortoise that kept peeing, a gecko, a parrot and rabbits. (Darn! I saw these animals on my way out so I have no pictures.)
Oh well, anyway I was just as excited about my assignment. Our very own class had the very talented photographer, Mr. Ken Go, who built a make-shift photo studio right in the classroom! Ehem, Mr. Go, can I have a few quick pointers, please? lol! 

Needless to say all the boys had a blast listening to Ken as he showed the boys what he does for a living. He showed but a few of his works: menus, billboards, ads, parties and events. Gee, won't it be great to be doing what you really love? And earning a living from it?
As a bonus, Ken took shots of ALL the kids in groups of 5. The kids, and the teachers too, were so thrilled to see their images immediately on the TV monitor. Boy, you'll surely see which boys will grow up to be ham actors. lol!
Was too tired to peek into the cartoon animation studio but guess what? DS said that it was his favorite! Why am not surprised?
p.s. In case you're interested, Ken Go uses Nikon!





0 comments:
Post a Comment