PW made cupcakes so I tried to make some too, icing and all. I used PW's chocolate sheet cake recipe and the cupcakes turned out really nice. This recipe was soooo easy to follow and absolutely delicious. You don't need a mixer to make this one. Try it! This is my first time to do a buttercream icing which I found so yummy. DH though found it a tad too sweet. Pardon the icing but I'm a novice here. It's the best I can do so far. Just have to keep practicing.
Good thing Cocoapantry is just outside our village. That's where I got the icing tip I used for decorating the cupcakes. It's a nice, cozy little store that sells baking stuff. They sell boxes of all sizes & shapes, cupcake liners, baking ingredients such as chocolate, sprinkles and just about anything that concerns baking. They even have vanilla bean pods! The good thing is that you don't have to buy by the dozen. I had planned to send a few cupcakes to my DD's friend as a birthday gift so I also got a box from them. Hmmmm.... I guess I' won't be buying cupcakes anymore soon since I can make them.... If (!) I have the time though! lol!
And here's another beach layout I made of my DS. I used yummy Collage Press papers from Lasting Impression. Sigh! DS is not a baby anymore....
Happy summer to all of you! Where are you off too this summer?Please check out the gallery of Lasting Impression for materials used for this layout. Check it out for inspiration from April Lim, Pia Lopez & Ria Mojica.





7 comments:
Simply beautiful Maybs! I love it whenever I see you post your new layouts.
Btw, patikim ako ng mga baked goodies mo hahaha! I salivate whenever I visit your blog hehehe.
-Pia
wowwee on both those cupcakes and layout. :) isn't PW sheet cake the best ever? hihihi
those cupcakes really yummy. and the icing is not bad. i'm too lazy to make and pipe icing, so thank God for betty crocker. thanks for the link to cocoa pantry, too. a closer alternative to chocolate lovers. hopefully this summer vacation will be doing more baking.
You used to inspire me with your photos and layouts. Now, you inspire me with your culinary masterpieces too! That cupcake looks so yummy!
Hmmm...dieting and cooking/baking don't go well together. I have to find a way to convert that cupcake recipe to sugar free, or at least low sugar.
Thanks for the inspiration! Keep them coming!
yummy cupcakes! inggit ako..di ako maka-bake na! hehehe dalhan mo kami ha when we meet up at viv's pagbalik nya :)
those cupcakes really look sinful! you know, i always wondered the inside of the cocoapantry. must check it out soon! :)
Kailan ko kaya matitikman ang mga yummy goodies na yan? ;o)
Post a Comment