My kids were supposed to start school this week but since there's a growing apprehension regarding the spread of the A-H1N1 flu, I have another week to enjoy their company. Oh so NOT!!!! lol! I want them back in school so that I'd finally have peace and quiet in the house! Arrrggghhhh!!!!
My youngest DS was the only one who got disappointed in hearing that classes were moved back another week. He's really excited to find out who his classmates in PREP will be. Aside from that, he's excited to use his new roller bag in school. Here is my youngest in a layout I made a while back. He's trying out his hand at reading and writing. Oh, I can't wait for school to start. Might have more time to scrap!!!





1 comments:
Hehehe. I didn't get the memo that school was postponed. Pumasok ako sa U.P. only to be told June 16 pa. My KiDS naman have been in school since Monday so I thought tuly-tuloy na. When do you bike in UP? Let's do it together sometime. But I have to warn you, I'm the type that easily gets sared. :-)
Post a Comment