Learn new techniques and make fun projects using products from W R Memory Keepers, Cosmo Cricket, and Sassafras Lass's newest lines as well as products from Maya Road, Making Memories, American Crafts, Collage Press, Daisy Ds, My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants and Scenic Route!We have only 24 slots available.Class fee is Php 1,350.00 inclusive of:
* Class kit containing more than 15 different papers, embellishments, stickers and rub-ons from different manufacturers, good for 5 projects (with lots of extras!!! :D)
* 2 discount coupons exclusive for class participants ( 1 - 20% off coupon valid on new arrivals, 1 - 30% off coupon valid on all items except new arrivals, non transferable and good only on June 27)
* Lunch and snacks
* Early shopping advantage! (doors open at 8:30am for class participants, 9:30am for regular shoppers)
* 2 choices of kits (Girl or Boy kit)
Please deposit your payment to:
Bank: BPI
Account Name: Lasting Impression
Account Number: 4790-0013-84
Branch: Benavidez Branch
Slot will only be considered reserved if payment is made on or before June 26, 2009. Please fax your deposit slip together with your name and kit preference to 254-9016 Attn: Vivian. Please bring your deposit slip on the day itself.
Btw, class instructors will be the very gorgeous and talented April Lim, Mia Caniza & yours truly. Hope to see yo all!





3 comments:
Awww...looks like a fun class!
I'm so sorry that I will have to miss this in favor of the demands of my domestic life. :D
Have fun everyone and I'm sure the participants will learn a lot from you three talented ladies.
Please post pics of the projects so I can ogle and wallow in regret.
Me, too! I am very sorry and sad to have to miss this one of Lasting Impression. Our family will be out-of-town.
Enjoy your day, everyone! I will try not to think of how much fun you're having on that day...boohoo!
Hugs,
Ate Lil
*panting, panting*
can't breathe :)
Post a Comment