Monday, June 1, 2009

Lesson Learned

My family and I just came back from from a fantastic weekend! We attended the beautiful and very intimate wedding of my cousin at Calaruega then proceeded to Hacienda Isabella for the fantastic reception. Both places were absolutely beautiful! The scenery around Calaruega and the chapel itself was so beautiful, I wanted to cry! And as we walked around Hacienda Isabella, I kept wishing and praying that we'd win the lotto so that we'd have our own dream place away from the city as well.

So where are the pictures, you ask? Well, I checked my camera paraphernalia the night before because I knew I'd take tons of beautiful pictures. Things to check: camera, camera battery, flash, flash battery, remote... all CHECK! When we got to the chapel I was all excited and got everything ready. My cousin was just starting to march into the chapel.... Ready, set, turn on my camera.... Whoa!

NO CF CARD!

And why do I bother writing about this? Well, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. And I do believe there's a lesson to be learned here somewhere. lol!!!!

postscript: Our family stayed overnight at a beautiful bed & breakfast place in Tagaytay City. We then visited Moon Garden (sigh!!) for luch. Will write about this next time, after I steal some photos from my brother, Arthur, who brough along his Nikon.

3 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Oh no! That happens to me LOTS of times. Hahaha! Well, some memories are just meant to be remembered, I guess. Looking forward to the other pictures. :D

Ems said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...that's all i have to say! ;o)

Liza said...

Naku naman Maybs!!!
Ang ganda pa naman talaga at Hacienda Isabella. Been there 2 yrs ago for the wedding reception of my friend too. Beautiful place talaga. Love the antiques there!
Well I guess you can just "borrow" some pix and focus on journaling about the "experience." Hehehe!