The school where my 2 boys go declared a 2-week suspension of classes due to the AH1N1 (It's-one-in-one... as pronounced by our Pinoy Boxing Champion). They go back to school on July 6 so there goes the peace & quiet I enjoyed for just 1 short week!! My DD's the only one going to school and she says it's unfair. lol!!!
Youngest DS says that he'll go to the park everyday to play while school's out. As a remembrance, here's a layout I made of DS at the village park when he was just 3 years old. I used the new Sassafras Anthem papers available at Lasting Impression. I just love Sassafras! It's so playful and colorful! More please!!!
It's been quite a while since I've made a mini so I decided to do one to finish off my Sassafras Anthem stash. I've a quite a few (ok, a lot!!) small-sized photos of DS in my photo box. I decided to use random pictures of DS from the age of 2 to 5. To tie it all up, I used the DaisyDs "This Boy Descriptive Words".
Materials used are available at Lasting Impression. Please check out their gallery & online store now! Thanks for looking!!!





3 comments:
Wow Maybs love love all of these!!!
Ang cute cute ng mini album! Nakaka-inspire gumawa! Btw, where did you get that "turtle"?
Ikaw nga idol ko eh!
LOVE this Maybs!!!
I love the colors and so inspiring ang iyong mini-album. Dahil dyan, I think I want to make one later.
Oh, and I think I'll "hoard" some of those papers later at Vivs. :D
LOVE! and teach me that perfect pearls chorvah one tim, k? :)
you've got some serious LOs there na ang a-astig ng dating using perfect pearls :)
Post a Comment