I'll always cherish this recent picture of my mom with all her grandkids (U.S. based not included). This was taken at Moon Garden located in Tagaytay City. We had a great weekend escape then. We attended a wedding out of town and at the same time celebrated my Mom's arrival. How I wish these kids could spend more time with their Grandma.
For these layouts, I used the Sweet Shoppe Collection from Collage Press. Yummy pinks and oranges! Cool combination! This line is of course available at my favorite LSS, Lasting Impression. Here's another layout of my niece from the Sweet Shoppe Collection. Btw, the sticker embellishments are from Pink Paislee.





3 comments:
Beautiful layouts Maybs! I love Collage Press! :D
love the pinks and the oranges! sus, kung ikaw nabunot ko pala, mahihirapan din ako! waaaah! :)
Love the new pages Maybs! Always love some Collage Press! Hope you had fun in Fuego! Thanks for stopping by my new blog!
Post a Comment