Tsk...tsk... sorry for neglecting this blog. I have a few layouts that I've yet to post. Been busy with activities at my daughter's school. She graduates this school year and will be off to high school next.
Sigh.... Can't imagine that just a few years ago, she was once a tiny delicate baby girl who was our own little princess. Now she's in her teens and I do hope she'll be able to cope with all the challenges of this new phase in her life.
Sigh.... Can't imagine that just a few years ago, she was once a tiny delicate baby girl who was our own little princess. Now she's in her teens and I do hope she'll be able to cope with all the challenges of this new phase in her life.
Journaling: We had a practice session at home in preparation for your Grade 7 graduation yearbook photo shoot. Good thing we did because on the day of the actual shoot, you sat and posed like a PRO! Good job! Materials Used: Papers from the Teenage Angst Collection (isn't it appropriate!) by We R Memory Makers
Layout created with materials available at Lasting Impression. Do check it out!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment