Do check out the latest Webster's Pages papers available at Lasting Impression. Aside from "Hello Beautiful" (pictured here), the other lines "A Sweet Life" and "Magical Wishes" are also available. I'm really, really so happy it finally came. Please swoon with me....

It's just fitting that I make a layout of my mom using Websters' Pages. I chose an undated black & white picture of her which is prominently displayed in her room. I just scanned a copy for my layout. My mom estimates that this was taken during her pre-teen years so this is circa 1940's.

To match the vintage-y feel, I sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the base paper as well as the flowers. Here's a closer look....

Please check out Lasting Impression's gallery for more inspiration.

It's just fitting that I make a layout of my mom using Websters' Pages. I chose an undated black & white picture of her which is prominently displayed in her room. I just scanned a copy for my layout. My mom estimates that this was taken during her pre-teen years so this is circa 1940's.

To match the vintage-y feel, I sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the base paper as well as the flowers. Here's a closer look....






3 comments:
Beautiful...the lay-out and the subject! kamukha mo si mother
(read: pretty rin). I'm so in love with the new line of webster's and the glimmer mist!
your mama's a pretty lady, maybs. love this LO too!
Love this LO. Inspires me to scrap one of my mom's pics with the Webster's Pages too.
Post a Comment