Thursday, September 4, 2008

Making Memories

I took this picture of my DS about a year ago. If you want to freeze a moment like this, make sure to set your camera at a high shutter speed. My shutter speed was set at 1/200 per sec! So love the mood of this set. Enjoy!

Another layout with my Mother using 29th Street Market paper. I so enjoyed dabbing the edges with Making Memories acrylic paint, I had to stop myself from overdoing it!

Materials available at Lasting Impression. There's an ongoing store-wide sale right now with up to 40% off on patterned paper.

4 comments:

CH said...

Achi Maybs, I love your layouts!! Specially the first one. I love the orange.. ganda talaga!! :D I might just have to lift it!! :) Hehe! Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

love both LOs, maybs! I've seen this pix of syoti last year. ang galing talaga ng action. tapos pa-lift nung painted edges sa LO for your mom, ha? :D


hooy, pakita ka naman sa amin!

tnapay said...

hi maybs. :) love the colors of your layout for your son. very soothing to the eyes. and your paint edges, ganda ng blending the colors ng papers. :-D

Alby said...

Hi Maybs! Gaganda naman ng mga layouts mo!