Thursday, September 4, 2008

Drumroll Please....

Thanks to Christine Villacarlos, one super scrapper whose work I really admire, for giving me this award.

The rules for this award are:1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.3. Nominate 5 blogs.4. Put links to the blogs.5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Thanks also to Cabbie & Liza for this next award. Awww.... I'm so touched. There are rules to posting this award though.The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.Sigh!!! I faithfully follow so many wonderful blogs and I wouldn't want to play favorites so I'm passing on the torch to anyone & everyone who visits this blog!

0 comments: