Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged!!!

Marian & Bjay tagged me so I'm playing along!

Here are the rules:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you.
2) Post these rules on your blog.
3) Share six unimportant things about yourself.

  • I love going on long drives! (with me behind the wheel, of course) It relaxes me.
  • I prefer driving with a stick shift. Automatics bore me.
  • I can write upside down right side up. Go figure!
  • I'm a dog person. (sorry, cat people!)
  • I'd rather ride a jeep/bus than get in a taxi.

Thanks, Marian & Bjay! If anyone reads this and would like to make their own list, please do so!

2 comments:

Christine said...

thanks for sharing :) i love going on long drives and using a stick shift too! makes me feel like i have power, hahaha!!!!

Christine said...

oh and yea, i am a dog person. i can't stand cats!!! :(