Sunday, May 11, 2008

Scrapbukan Na! with Fontwerks

Yesterday, May 10, I attended a workshop spearheaded by Scrapbukan Na! featuring Kah Mei Smith, the creative director and owner of Fontwerks. I dilly-dallied for the longest time & almost didn't make it. I tremendously enjoyed Scrapukan's workshop last year with Maria Grace Abuzman and I was really looking forward to attending this one too! Good thing I made it!

Our project yesterday was a mini book entitled "The Best of YOU". Kah Mei was a very patient, friendly and helpful instructor. And may I say very generous too! Aside from the yummy kit, all of us went home with extra goodies!

Here are some pictures I'd like to share with you all. I'm just about finished with my mini album. Will post pictures later!

Thanks to Sahrie and Scrapbukan Na! for coming up with this workshop. Hmmm... wonder who you'll bring in next year. Can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

it was great seeing you, Maybs!