Monday, May 19, 2008

Alter It Chipboard Wheel

One of my DT assignments for Lasting Impression is a new product from Paper Trunk : an Alter It Chipboard Wheel. I was wondering what to do with it when I chanced upon Em Magpoc's site! She used the wheel to capture her wonderful travel in the Holy Land.

So from this....
I came up with this!!!


It was so fun to do! I just disassembled the wheel into 2 parts: the base where I placed the pictures and the cover with the picture slot. I printed out my pictures in 3"x2" size then just traced out the shape of the slot to capture the image I wanted. Held together by a brad, I found it such a fun & innovative way of displaying my pictures.

Thanks, Em, for the inspiration!

All materials available at Lasting Impression. Patterned papers used: Fancy Pants Sweet Spring Line. (yummy!!!)

4 comments:

emelyn said...

I love it, Maybs!! The FP paper is so pretty with the glitter action. FUN pictures!

THANKS so much!!

Jona Panesa said...

so beautiful talaga.

Christine said...

awesome work, Maybs!

CraftFairy said...

Wow! Ganda!