Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm Guest DT!

I am honored to have been asked by Ms. Helen Chua of Memory Lane to be her Guest DT for the month of March alongside with the very talented Timi Mercado. I was provided with beautiful Cloud 9 papers which were so fun to work with. Thank you, Ms Helen, for giving me this great honor.


Materials Used all available at Memory Lane Store: Cloud 9 Be Loved paper pack; Making Memories Metal Words; DCWV Glossy Sticker True Love; Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphabets – Newsprint; Making Memories Eyelet Quotes

5 comments:

CH said...

Love your layouts Maybs!!! :) How do you take photos of your layouts and have them come out so clear and sharp? ;)

Christine said...

Beautiful new pages, Maybs!! You did a great job with those papers... (Be Loved collection?)

Christine said...

oh, and yes, those cards look so pretty, too!

Jona Panesa said...

great lay-outs Maybs. ganda.

Wati Basri said...

lovely layouts!!