

In connection with my previous post Scrap, Share and Shop for a Cause, I made 20 cards to be given to the Carmelite nuns of Tarlac. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the process although I'm not actually a cardmaker! The best thing was I able to make use of my scraps for a good cause!
If you have time (and scraps), make everyday cards (any day theme cards) for the Carmelite nuns. They will use these to reach out to other potential donors for funds needed to complete a chapel that they are building. Cards will be collected starting March 8 to April 30, 2008. Envelopes will be provided, so you need to make your cards fit the size 6 of the baronial envelopes (5X6 inches actual size of the envelope). Make your cards no more than 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" inches in size.
You may send your cards to Ms. Candy Lagazon at Centro Montessori, 49 Xavierville Avenue, Loyola Heights, QC.





5 comments:
Wow, ang dami! And very beautiful! Nice work Maybs. And for a good cause too!
Wow these are so pretty!!!
Nice cards for a great cause!
wow! ang ganda, ganda, gandang mga cards!!! ang dami pa! galeng! ang husay mo palang cardmaker!
btw, thanks for visiting me ol' blog and watching the video! :-D
wow! all your cards are fab!
Hi Maybs! Suzanne here, SP and SE lurker. I have read about this but I did not know na the details (and that this runs up to the end of the month) I am very much interested to help even though I am a digiscrapper and do not have the "stash" to work on. :)
My maternal grandfather's sister is a Carmelite in Quezon City. On the other hand, the Carmelites of Angeles City, Pampanga have been sooo kind to one of my brothers in-law. :)
I hope it's okay with you to repost this post on my blog, pati na rin the photos to inspire those who are interested to join.
Salamat!
Post a Comment