Don't want to start a panic but are you aware that there are only 32 days to go before Christmas???!!!! Eeeekkk! I haven't started any shopping. Don't even have a list. The decors aren't even up yet. (Bad Mama!)
Oh, but I did have time to make a couple of Xmas layouts for Lasting Impression. (Wink, wink)
This is my first time to use Cosmo Cricket papers and I must say, I found this line absolutely divine! Initially though, I found it intimidating because quite frankly, it just wasn't my style. Well, I'd like to think it came out nicely though.
Thanks, Mia Caniza and Ms. Marian King for lending me your Quickutz dies! They're to die for. Thanks to Ms. Vivian, too!
Dear Santa
Naughty or Nice
Materials Used: Cosmo Cricket Be Good Collection, Be Good Ornament Fashions, Die-cuts: Sizzix (Funky Brush alpha, bread tag), Quickutz Beauty Queen Alpha, chain link, ribbons, blings & gold glitter, Fancy Pants Stamps: From the Garden.





2 comments:
hi maybs...really like these...and i love the colors that you used...
Thanks so much, marj!
Post a Comment