Have you ever been frus-trated at how best to fit all your nice pic-tures taken during a vacation into just a single or maybe at the most, a double-page spread?I've only dedicated a whole album to our Hongkong vacation in 2006. That seemed logical since we stayed for 4 days & 3 nights. Besides, we were in Disneyland!!! However, scrapping a whole album for an overnight stay somewhere is illogical to me. I'd end up with more number of pages than days spent in that place! Solution: multi-sized pictures using photoshop for a double-spread layout .
During the semestral break, our family hied off to Subic for some much needed R&R. We arrived there on a Saturday just after lunch. First impression: great weather, beautiful forests, fresh air, fantastic infrustructure, working traffic lights, but where was everyone? I remember it to be a bustling place about 10 years back when Mr. Gordon was still its head. Sadly, I thought it has transformed into a ghost town, with hardly any activity going around. Or maybe they were just all on their lunch breaks.
The highlight of our stay was a trip the next day to the famous Zoobic Adventures. The kids were really excited to see the animals, specially the tigers and crocodiles. Of course, I had to snap soooooo many pictures of everything. Of the gorgeous tigers who daintily picked on the raw chicken through our vehicle's caged windows. Of the regal goat named, Dony(?), who strutted around the petting zoo like he was (and he WAS!) the king of the place. Of the lithe and proud-looking Aetas who obliged us with an outstanding performance. And of course, of the magnificent crocodiles who greedily snapped up all the chicken morsels dangled to them in the air. Oh, and not to forget, pictures of my family enjoying a wonderful & unique experience.
I spent less than P65 to have these printed at 8x10 size. Of course, I chose only the best ones since it would certainly break the bank to include all the pictures. Besides, is there such a thing as a 3 or 4-page layout? I'll just cut up the pictures and lay them out across the page. Maybe tuck in hidden journalling somewhere. Hopefully, it fits.
Hmmm.... would it be tacky if I used animal prints as my patterned paper?





0 comments:
Post a Comment