Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Sneak Peak

Last week, I got a text message from Vivian Uy of Lasting Impression for an invitation to attend the Grand Opening of her new store on November 17. Of course, scrapper's curiousity got the better of me so I replied, " I have to check it out right away." I got a frazzled answer, "But it's not yet ready! Everything's a mess!" "Oh well, you can't stop me from coming anyway..... (har-har)." Ready or not, here I come.

A few months back, I was totally nodding in agreement as I read Alby's Blog where she mentions someone aptly describing Vivan's store as a scrapper's Disneyland. Boy, oh boy! After visiting Lasting Impression's new place the other day, all I can say is "Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Let me give you just a sneak peak of this awesome place. However, I issue a stern warning which I suggest that you take seriously:
Blogger is not in any way
responsible for any
untoward effect on your
health, sanity or wallet!!!
Enjoy!





This isn't even half of it!!! Honest! Hope to see you all on Saturday, November 17. Activities for the day will be announced soon!

1 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

wowee!!! this is so yummy maybs!!! see you on the 17th.. marked it already...