Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures to Scrap



Last Sunday afternoon, I found my DS in the lanai blowing some bubbles. Btw, don't you welcome the change in the weather? Perfect for kites and bubbles!!! Of course, I quickly snapped some pictures for scrapping before DS gets soaking wet.

Oh, btw, DS here is still in his pj's because he's recuperating from a slight fever..."lagnat laki" only. And the green stuff you see in the background? Yep, those are Christmas decors waiting to be hung. I do the Xmas decors every year, sometimes overlapping it with the Halloween decor. Talk about kitschy style! This year though, I haven't brought myself to doing it. And it's almost December!!!!

Last week, my ever-efficient Yaya (bless her!) brought out from storage boxes & boxes of decor without being told. Hint, hint maybe? Hmmm, talk about subtle. he-hehhhehhe.. I should let them do it this year. Whaddya think?

1 comments:

zabeth said...

Touch ako! you are so kind for taking the time to give me the details on how to crop the image. Very much appreciating your kindness. God Bless.

Zabeh