Another promise I made myself is to use up (really!!) my stash. I got to thinking that I should try to squeeze in as much products from different manufacturers in a layout as I can without making it too cluttered. So far, am doing it and I hope I'll stick to it.
For this Xmas layout, I used "old" papers from the Scenic Route Rockland Collection together with Teresa Collins' 'Tis the Season line. I also used Maya Road journaling cards and thickers for the title.
This next one I was esp. happy with. I finally (!) used my Rhonna Farrer French Twist paper & chipboard journaling panels (I still have too much!), mixed it with papers from Collage Press & Scenic Route Sonoma Collection. I also used another favorite of mine: Cosmo Cricket's Blackboard Fleuriste.





2 comments:
Love these LO's Maybs. I agree with you about using up your stash. I'm guilty of that too. I think I should follow your lead on this. :D
good looking boy!
and I love his mama's new LOs. it's been a while, maybs! :)
Post a Comment