The next LO I completed in about 10 minutes. I was staring at the pictures when the idea for the title came to me. ha-ha...Precious little rascals! Putting on the alphabet stickers was the hardest part for me. My journaling reads: "Sige...If you don't behave (or do as you're told), you won't get any gifts from Santa" And so goes the mild threat I make to get the kids to toe the line. Most of the time it works but once in a while, I get a blank stare and a snicker.
Of course I had to make an LO for my DS! I really, really love the precious expression I captured on my DS' face! Truly, Christmas is for children.
And finally, this is one of the Christmas layouts I made for Lasting Impression. I used Rusty Pickles Snowflakes & Mittens line which was truly yummy!
Materials are available at Lasting Impression. Please check out it out here.







0 comments:
Post a Comment