Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love Black


.......Chipboards, that is.

I've just added Cosmo Cricket's Blackboard to my all-time favorite scrap items. I just discovered this at my favorite LSS, Lasting Impression, and I must say that for P250 per pack, it's a real deal! The pack contains 4 (yes, 4!) sheets of beautifully designed patterns & figures to suit your layout. The instruction says that you can distress, paint, spray, color as you wish, add stickers or do whatever else your "craft-y" heart desires. Me? I'm busy with the mad Xmas rush (or just plain lazy - lol!) so I just used it as is. Boy, I'm mighty pleased with the results.

Here are 2 layouts I made, including my latest for Lasting Impression, using the Fleuriste Blackboard. Guess I'll have to make a lot more!

All materials available at Lasting Impression. Please check out their store for details. Happy (Mad) Xmas Rush to all!

2 comments:

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

hay! ang ganda! ganda ganda!!!

wala ko masabi!

btw, salamat po sa message sa blog! : )

Cookie Aguilar said...

i love your creations!!! grabe!!! i love your SR Los!!! grabe super nice talaga!!! neway, happy new year to you and your family!!! catch you soon!

-Cookie