Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've Been So Busy Lately

.... that I've neglected this blog. It's an annual mad dash for me to the finish line every December. Party season officially started and I cringe at the thought of gaining unnecessary pounds from all the eating I'll be doing. Arrgghh!!!

Just would like to show you what I made as gifts for Christmas. I got this super neat idea from the very talented and super nice April Lim. The only thing I bought are the 3x5 unlined index cards that I used as pages & the wires for binding. Good thing that I was able to go through my existing stash, scraps and all to complete the assembly. Best of all, I used my favorite Bind-it-All! I thoroughly enjoyed making all of it!



Have to go now.... Need to make at least 10 more.

3 comments:

tnapay said...

this is a very nice gift idea maybs! :)

Freethinker said...

wow, that's a lot of projects..and lotsa love! Lucky naman makaka receive nyan. Galing!!! happy holidays, Maybs! :-)

Alby said...

Whoa! Ang dami! And so pretty! Where did you get the unlined index cards? What a wonderful gift idea Maybs. I'm sure the recepients will love them.