Just got back from a 5 day trip in Thailand!!! We stayed at the Grand Diamond Suites Hotel, located in the Pratunam district which is the heart of their shopping paradise. We had a great time there: shopping, site seeing & most especially food tripping. Don't you just love Thai Cuisine???!! (just hold the chili a little bit for me)....
I love the Thais! I find them so respectful, friendly & gentle. And I specially found their custom of bowing with a gentle "Sawadee Ka" greeting absolutely charming. This is my 2nd time in Bangkok & I'm looking forward to going back there. Hmmm, maybe in my next life, I won't mind being born a Thai.
Oh but I would never exchange our very own country, the Philippines! As they say, there is no place like HOME! This is the view I saw as our plane landed at the NAIA 2 terminal.
Oh but I would never exchange our very own country, the Philippines! As they say, there is no place like HOME! This is the view I saw as our plane landed at the NAIA 2 terminal.
I took tons of photos from our Bangkok trip. Just hope I have the time to post process. Golly, I miss scrapping! Good thing though because my scrapping buddies & I are having a crop tonight at Lasting Impression.





3 comments:
Wow! Happy scrapping!
I'm scrapping with friends tonight, too! Well, dalawa na lang kami kase nagkasakit ang isa. And you know where we'll scrap? At our office!!! Yep! While our hubbies play wii!
woo-hoo! welcome back, maybs!
thai cuisine, I LOVE! :)
welcome back! can't wait to see your new layouts. :-)
Post a Comment