Ask me what scrapping style I have and without batting an eyelash I'd quickly answer: Clean and (very) simple!!! So if you give me a romantic, vintagey line of paper with a hint of shabby chic & distressed look, I'd be absolutely stumped! Just for a few minutes, that is.
It's a great exercise though to stretch a bit of whatever artistic vein (if ever there is!) I have residing in me to come out with something that is totally different from my usual scrapping style yet something that I would very well still call my own. I do draw a lot of inspiration from my scrapping idols, who's names I dare not use in vain lest I incur the scrapping goddesses' ire. he-he-he... Tip? They're all very talented, very down-to-earth artists & are absolutely homegrown!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Materials courtesy of Lasting Impression. If you'd like to check the materials used in the above layout, do check out the Gallery.






1 comments:
beautiful! love the hand cutting and those 3 circular photos in the corner. ganda.
Post a Comment