Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scrapping Group, anyone????


For my December Scrapbytes contribution, I submitted (whew!! finally) an article about a group of uber-talented ladies that I scrap with. These ladies are the most gracious, kind-hearted people I've ever met. Boy, do I consider myself lucky to have met these precious ladies and even get to scrap with them once in a while.

I've heard someone say on several occasions that give or take a few deviants, scrappers are the best people to get along with. They definitely rate high on the social scale and even rate higher in the philantrophy department. Ask help from a scrapper and they'll welcome you with arms wide open and stash/toolbox opened even wider.

Well, I guess it's because we mostly understand each other. A true-blue scrapper will swoon along with you as you admire the newest patterned paper available in our local scrapbook stores. Only a scrapper will cheer you on & generously give valuable advise on how to make your layout look better. And as Tin Yao succinctly puts it, only scrappers know that Basic Grey is not just another color in the color wheel.

As this post finally ends, this has become a delayed thanksgiving of sorts.... To ALL my scrapper friends, esp. the ScrappinMoms, to everyone I've met along the way, a big warm thank you for all the kind words, gracious smiles and endless generosity you sent my way.

You can catch the article here. Cheers!

Credits: Color My World Digital Kit by Rhonna Farrer from 2peasinabucket.com

0 comments: