My DS was around again to help me make Oreo Cheesecake. I dumped some Oreos into the blender and gave DS specific instructions.
Ready....

Set.....

Go!!!!

DS jumped up & down and made like he was shaking inside the blender hence the blurred image. I was laughing awfully hard and tried to keep my hands as steady as possible while I took these shots.
Oh and I took some pictures of these lovely flowers outside.... Just makes me wants to sing...

You are my sunshine...

My only sunshine...

You make me happy....

Now back to my cheesecake...
4 comments:
So how was the Oreo Cheescake? Miss your layouts, Maybs! And your photos too! :D
What lovely pictures you have here! Where's the Oreo cheesecake?
inggit...i think it's time i brought my springform pans out of storage.
sarap nito maybs, ah! dear loves cheesecakes but of late, he has became lactose tolerant :( may substitute ba for the cream
cheese?
love your new LO. binatingting na si DS:)
Post a Comment