One of the best scrappers whose works I truly, truly, truly admire tagged me! Nina makes absolutely gorgeous ATC cards, minis and layouts that knocks my scrapper's socks (if ever there are) off!
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!
Random Things:
1. I get regular monthly debilitating migraines which starts off with a tiny speck of white aura in my eye then explodes into a light show in my brain. Eeeewww!
2. I've been driving since I was 18.
3. I've never seen a ghost but am deathly afraid of one.
4. I love the smell of basil!
5. I had a 22 inch waistline when I was in college.
6. I love taking long, quiet walks.
Consider yourself tagged too!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hi, kapatid! Miss you! Aww, thanks so much for the sweet comments. Hope to see you one of these days!
Am so happy things have settled at home. Ako din, I should concentrate more on fixing the house pero panay scrapbook pa din. Hehe.
*hugs*
Nina
Post a Comment