Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm Still Alive

In case you're wondering why I've been MIA, I've been working on being a domestic goddess this past month or so. Not that I'm complaining, but it has taken away my time to scrap. I've been too busy doing the laundry (thank God for washing machines!) and ironing, taking care of my 4 year old and my 2 teeners & dear hubby, not to mention my other countless regular duties.

I expect everything to be back to normal (fingers crossed) in 2 weeks. Oh, and I'm excited to catch this in November!

It's a FREE(!) class to be given by Ms. Jessica Sprague over at her blog. With this class, we can expect to learn:

-Techniques for capturing memories from our own lives and from others
-Dozens of prompts for stories you might have forgotten
-A cool system for capturing the stories happening in your life right now, AND for listing the stories you have yet to tell
-Printable goodies that will make your “capture” system work, AND keep it cute! (you know we gotta keep it cute - there’s nothing in life that’s not better with a great design)
-“Next steps” video tutorials for turning your stories into pages
-Technologies you can use to help you gather your stories together with photos, video, your blog, or any other media you have that gives a peek into your life

Registration begins at midnight eastern on Monday, October 20. Links will go live, codes will go out, and you can register yourself for FREE!

See you all in class!

4 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Thanks for this info, Maybs! Sounds really interesting! Will check it out. Only this is exam week of my girls. I hope I'll still be able to join though. :-)

Christine said...

i am so looking forward to this class as well :)

so sorry you haven't had the chance to scrap lately... but as they say, you're making memories you can scrap about :D

Anonymous said...

welcome back, maybs! :)

cabbie lopez said...

mahirap talaga magiging domestic goddess.ako,i feel as if i am in a vacuum of mommy duties!!! me too, so little time to scrap for myself.take care.