Saturday, July 5, 2008

The More Photos, The Better (For Me, That Is....)

Helps cut through my huge backlog. I have so many pictures in my photo box. And that doesn't even include those in my hard disk! I'm glad though that I'm slowly regaining my scrapping mojo. Here are a few layouts that I've completed this week.

This is a carry over of my "green" layout fix. I love green!

This next layout captures all the activities we did on March 2, 2008. We went to Manila Ocean Park, had lunch and a great dessert. It was a great family day!

Here's another one showing my goofy DS having fun with my DD at the village park. Unfortunately, my DD hardly goes there anymore. She says she's no longer a kid! Sigh! And finally, this is the latest layout I made for Lasting Impression using Daisy Bucket Designs. It's a layout of my DD feeding the lovable & gentle elephants in Bangkok. We even saw an absolutely cute baby elephant which DD wanted to bring home. They were soooo cute....just don't mind the smell.... Please check out Lasting Impression's gallery for materials used in the layout.

4 comments:

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Maybs, "charming" lahat ng layouts mo!!!

I love "Absolutely Charming" and your DBD LO! Hay naku di ko pa nga nagagamit yang pps na yan dahil di ko alam kung pano hahaha! Thanks for the inspiration Maybs!

Hope to see you soon!

-Pia

Candy said...

These are great LOs, Maybs!!! All of them are multi-photos!!! I like how you were able to use so many and still not make it cluttered (as I often do when there's more than 2.) I esp. like the different sizes of the photos and how the embellishments complement them all. Galing-galing! --- Ay, salamat din sa pagbati at pagbisita. We all missed you there!

Anonymous said...

lovin' your new LOs, maybs! your DD is getting prettier by the day :)

Alby said...

Love your new los Maybs! I specially like the PALS page. What papers did you use here?